Contains Panthenol for use with color treated hair.
- Provides prolonged color retention
- Reduces drying time
- Decreases tangles and split ends
- Provides thermal protection
- Adds extra body
- PABA free
Formulated with only 11 ingredients to help avoid skin reactions for sensitive skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you rinse this out or leave in?
A: Apply a generous amount of DHS Color Safe Rinse and work evenly through the hair to the ends for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water for 30 seconds.
Q: Can DHS Clear Shampoo and DHS Color Safe Rinse be used on color-treated, permed, or straightened hair?
A: Yes, but for optimum results we suggest combining our DHS Color Safe Shampoo and DHS Color Safe Rinse. DHS Color Safe Shampoo & Rinse were developed to hold the color while providing excellent hair conditioning with enhanced hair thickening and ease of combing, while reducing drying time. Best used together for optimum benefits.
Q: Does this shampoo contain fragrance?
A: No, this product is free of any added fragrances or dyes.
Q: Is this product available in any other sizes?
A: Currently, DHS Color Safe Shampoo and Rinse are only available in 8oz bottles.
None available at this time.
Purified Water, DL-Panthenol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Adogen 432 CG, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer and C12-13 Pareth-23 and C12-13 Pareth-3, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lexemul CS-20, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow # 6
- 1. Water
- 2. DL Panthenol Provitamin B5
- 3. Glyceryl Monostearate Emulsifier
- 4. Adogen 432 CG Conditioner
- 5. Divinyldimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer Conditioner
- 6. C12-13 Pareth-23 Cleanser and Thermal Protector
- 7. C12-13 Pareth-3 Emulsifier
- 8. Cetearyl Alcohol Emulsifier
- 9. Lexemul CS-20 Emulsifier
- 10. Citric Acid pH adjuster
- 11. FD & C Yellow #6
DIRECTIONS: Shampoo and rinse well. We suggest DHS Color Safe Shampoo and work evenly through the hair to the ends for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water for 30 seconds.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.