Formulated with Panthenol for color treated hair.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- Protects color-treated hair
- Provides prolonged color retention
- Soothing and non-irritating
Formulated with only 10 ingredients to help avoid skin reactions for sensitive skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can DHS Color Safe Shampoo and DHS Conditioning Rinse be used on color-treated, permed, or straightened hair?
A: Yes, but for optimum results we suggest combining our DHS Color Safe Shampoo and DHS Color Safe Rinse. DHS Color Safe Shampoo & Rinse were developed to hold the color while providing excellent hair conditioning with enhanced hair thickening and ease of combing, while reducing drying time. Best used together for optimum benefits.
Q: Does this shampoo contain fragrance?
A: No, this product is free of any added fragrances or dyes.
Q: Is this product available in any other sizes?
A: Currently, DHS Color Safe Shampoo and Rinse are only available in 8oz bottles.
None available at this time.
Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer and C12-13 Pareth-23 and C12-13 Pareth-3, PEG-8 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium 22, Citric Acid
- 1. Water
- 2. Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cleanser
- 3. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine Thickener
- 4. Divinyldimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer Conditioner
- 5. C12-13 Pareth-23 Cleanser and Thermal Protector
- 6. C12-13 Pareth-3 Emulsifier
- 7. PEG-8 Distearate Conditioner
- 8. Benzyl Alcohol Preservative
- 9. Polyquaternium-22 Conditioner
- 10. Citric Acid pH adjuster
DIRECTIONS: Wet hair thoroughly: apply a liberal amount of DHS Color Safe Shampoo and massage into a rich lather then rinse. We suggest DHS Color Safe Rinse. Repeat as necessary or as directed by your physician.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.