Soapless, lipid-free cleanser for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Rinses clean leaving behind no pore-clogging residue
- Oil and soap-free formula is ideal for the most sensitive users
- Gentle, hydrating lotion leaves skin feeling soft and balanced
- Does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Can be used with or without water
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My face tends to become dry and irritated with most cleansers I try. I’d like something soap-free that can still remove make-up, oil and dirt. What do you recommend?
A: Aquanil Cleansing Lotion is a very gentle, oil and soap-free product that hydrates the skin as it cleanses. It rinses clean, removing impurities from the skin and can be used with or without water.
Q: I’d like a facial cleanser that can help with my flare-ups. I sometimes have dry, red patches that can be sensitive to soap.
A: If you are experiencing skin irritation, you may consider Aquanil HC. In addition to being soap-free and hypoallergenic, this formula contains 1% hydrocortisone to provide temporary relief of inflammation and rashes.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum