Provides relief to dry skin on hands, face and body.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- Contains Panthenol to smooth roughness and seal in moisture
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Creates a natural barrier to help skin retain moisture
- Long-lasting formula hydrates throughout the day
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have severely dry skin on my hands and feet. What would be the best product for me?
A: DML Forte is a gentle moisturizing formula that absorbs deeply into the skin and then creates a natural barrier to keep the moisture in. DML Forte is unscented and hypoallergenic.
Q: Overall, my skin feels pretty good. How can I help keep it that way over time?
A: Using DML Forte is an option for helping prevent dry skin. Its rich formula goes on easily and contains Hyaluronic Acid to help your skin feel soft and smooth.
Q: Does the DML Forte contain any added fragrance or dyes?
A: All our moisturizers are free of added fragrances or dyes.
Q: I’m looking for a product that won’t cause my skin to break out? Any suggestions?
A: All our products are non-comedogenic including our moisturizers, which means they will not clog pores.
Purified Water, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Simethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, PVP (and) VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid
DIRECTIONS: Apply DML Forte Cream regularly to all areas of dry skin and massage in gently. In cold weather reapply as needed or as directed by your physician.
Use: Specially formulated to restore and maintain the skin’s moisture barrier function. Indicated for use on dry, chapped, cracked skin and whenever the skin is sensitive or irritated. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, seek medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.