For temporary relief of minor skin irritation, inflammation, itching and rashes.
- Medicated lotion
- Antipuritic treatment for irritated skin
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Oil and lipid-free formula is ideal for the most sensitive users
- Gentle, hydrating anti-itch lotion leaves skin feeling soft and balanced
- Does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Contains 1% Hydrocortisone
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’d like a facial cleanser that can help with my flare-ups. I sometimes have dry, red patches that can be sensitive to soap.
A: If you are experiencing skin irritation, you may consider Aquanil HC. In addition to being soap-free and hypoallergenic, this formula contains 1% hydrocortisone to provide temporary relief of inflammation and rashes.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum