For temporary relief of minor skin irritation, inflammation, itching and rashes.
- Medicated lotion
- Antipuritic treatment for irritated skin
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Oil and lipid-free formula is ideal for the most sensitive users
- Gentle, hydrating anti-itch lotion leaves skin feeling soft and balanced
- Does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Contains 1% Hydrocortisone
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’d like a facial cleanser that can help with my flare-ups. I sometimes have dry, red patches that can be sensitive to soap.
A: If you are experiencing skin irritation, you may consider Aquanil HC. In addition to being soap-free and hypoallergenic, this formula contains 1% hydrocortisone to provide temporary relief of inflammation and rashes.
Q: Can this be used every day.
A: Aquanil HC contains Hydrocortisone which is a steroid used for itching and inflammation. We do not suggest long term use of this product. Please contact your doctor for more information.
Q: I see that this helps flakiness, dryness, etc. Does it also help itching?
A: Absolutely! Aquanil HC contains Hydrocortisone which can be used to alleviate redness, inflammation, and itching.
Q: What's the difference, if any, between this and regular hydrocortisone cream?
A: Most Hydrocortisone creams are oil based, while Aquanil HC is water based and contains 1% Hydrocortisone.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum