Natural and healing formula for broad spectrum UV protection.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free
- With Avobenzone to neutralize the damaging effects of UV rays
- Non-comedogenic, Paba-free formula provides powerful yet gentle protection
- Rich, moisturizing lotion hydrates the skin as it protects
- Absorbs the full-spectrum of UV rays
- Hypo-allergenic, free from sensitizing ingredients
Formulated with minimal ingredients to help avoid skin reactions for sensitive skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I take medications that make me extremely sensitive to sun exposure. Can you suggest a product that would give me maximum sun protection?
A: Absolutely. Our highest SPF product is Solbar Fifty SPF 50. Formulated with Oxybenzone, this product is ideal for photosensitive or photo-allergic users or anyone who will experience extended periods of sun exposure.
Q: I need full-spectrum sun protection. Which of your sunscreens provide both UVA and UVB coverage?
A: All our sunscreens provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. In addition, every sunscreen we carry is PABA-free and unscented.
Q: Is this PABA free?
A: All our products are PABA-free!
Q: Does this product dry transparent or does it stay white?
A: Solbar Fifty becomes clear once it has been thoroughly applied.
Q: How often should I reapply this product?
A: We recommend reapplying our sunscreens every 2 hours or as needed depending on your level of activity.
Q: Do I have to wait awhile after application, or can I just go outside immediately after?
A: Please be sure to wait 15-20 minutes after application before sun exposure to ensure maximum protection.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octocrylene 10.0%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Avobenzone 1.0%, INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, PVP (and) VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citric Acid
1. Octocrylene UVB protectant
2. Octinoxate (Ethyl Methoxycinnamate) UVB protectant
3. Oxybenzone UVA and UVB protectant
4. Avobenzone UVA protectant
6. Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Emulsifier
7. Dimethicone Skin protectant
8. Stearic Acid Emulsifier
9. PVP (and) VP/Eicosene Copolymer Skin protectant
10. Cetyl Phosphate Emulsifier
11. Glycerin Moisturizer
12. Benzyl Alcohol Preservative
13. Cetyl Alcohol Thickener
14. Sodium Hydroxide pH adjuster
15. Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Skin Protectant
16. Citric Acid pH adjuster
DIRECTIONS: Apply Solbar 50 liberally and evenly to all exposed areas of dry skin 15-20 minutes before sun exposure and massage in gently. Reapply to dry skin after prolonged swimming, outdoor physical activity, excessive perspiration, or towel drying. Dermatologists recommend reapplying sunscreen during prolonged swimming sun exposure every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: consult a physician.
Uses: Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, seek medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other information: High sun protection product.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.