Moisturizing sunscreen with transparent Zinc Oxide.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free
- With transparent Zinc Oxide to extend protection in the UVA spectrum
- Oil-free formula is ideal for the most sensitive users
- Lightweight formula is an excellent base for make-up
- Non-comedogenic irritant-free and unscented for use by all skin types
- All day, water-resistant UVA & UVB protection
- Shields skin from everyday exposure to sun and environmental pollutants
- PABA free
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’d like to use a sunscreen on my face to help with day to day sun exposure but I’m concerned about my skin looking oily. Can you suggest a product?
A: Our Solbar Zinc sunscreen with transparent Zinc Oxide provides SPF 38 in a cream formula. Its lightweight formula is easily absorbed by the skin and provides full spectrum sun protection.
Q: I’m a very active person and need a sunscreen that will hold up well during physical activities like gardening and swimming. What do you recommend?
A: Solbar Zinc is a great choice for active users. Solbar Zinc is water and sweat resistant and contains Zinc Oxide for maximum sun protection. For best results we suggest applying liberally to dry skin at least 15 minutes before exposure and reapplying every two hours, especially after swimming or prolonged physical activity.
Q:Is Solbar Zinc safe for use with infants and children?
A: Solbar Zinc, and all our sunscreens, are safe for use with children and infants over six months old. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children under six months old be kept out of direct sun entirely. For older children, avoiding sun exposure between 10am and 3pm can help limit exposure to potentially damaging rays.
Q: I need full-spectrum sun protection. Which of your sunscreens provide both UVA and UVB coverage?
A: All of our sunscreens provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. In addition, every sunscreen we carry is PABA-free and unscented.