DML Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 25
| Add your review
Item # : 28200
Hydrates and protects with the power of Hyaluronic Acid and Dimethicone.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- Nourishes and protects for softer, healthier skin
- SPF 25 guards against daily exposure to UVB and UVA rays
- Natural moisturizing ingredients keep skin feeling soft and smooth
- Soothes skin affected by topical chemical treatments
- Enhances the skin’s natural protective layer
Formulated with minimal ingredients to help avoid skin reactions for sensitive skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Overall, my skin feels pretty good. How can I help keep it that way over time?
A: Using DML Daily Facial Moisturizer is an option for helping prevent dry skin. Its rich formula goes on easily and contains Dimethicone to help your skin feel soft and smooth.
Q: I’d like to use a moisturizer that can help my skin feel protected after receiving facial peels. Do you have something gentle enough?
A: Yes, in fact our DML Facial Moisturizer contains both Hyaluronic Acid and Dimethicone which are ideal for soothing skin after topical chemical treatments. In addition, DML Facial Moisturizer contains a sunscreen to help protect your delicate skin from sun exposure.
Q: Does the DML Facial contain any added fragrance or dyes?
A: All our moisturizers are free of added fragrances or dyes.
Q: I’m looking for a product that won’t cause my skin to break out? Any suggestions?
A: All our products are non-comedogenic including our moisturizers, which means they will not clog pores.
Q: How well will the DML Facial Moisturizer protect my skin from the sun?
A: DML Daily Facial Moisturizer contains SPF 25 for daily broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays.
Q: Will this moisturizer work well under makeup?
A: Yes! DML Daily Facial Moisturizer is an excellent base for makeup.
Q: Is DML Facial a sunscreen or a moisturizer?
A: It’s both! DML Daily Facial Moisturizer contains SPF 25 for daily sun protection and Hyaluronic Acid to help protect and moisturize skin.
Q: Can this product be combined with other moisturizers?
A: Yes, we suggest using this product with DML Forte for additional moisture especially in drier environments.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.5%, Homosalate 6%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 1.5%, INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, PVP (and) VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid
- 1. Octinoxate (Ethyl Methoxycinnamate) UVB protectant
- 2. Homosolate UVB protectant
- 3. Avobenzone UVA protectant
- 4. Octocrylene UVB protectant
- 5. Water
- 6. Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate Skin Conditioner
- 7. Petrolatum Moisturizer
- 8. Glycerin Moisturizer
- 9. Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate Emulsifier
- 10. Cetyl Phosphate Emulsifier
- 11. Stearic Acid Emulsifier
- 12. Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer
- 13. Dimethicone Skin protectant
- 14. Cyclomethicone Skin Conditioner
- 15. Benzyl Alcohol Preservative
- 16. PVP (and) VP/ Eicosene Copolymer Skin Protectant
- 17. Silica Thickener
- 18. Sodium Hydroxide pH adjuster
- 19. Allantoin Skin Protectant
- 20. Carbomer Emulsifier
- 21. Disodium EDTA Preservative
- 22. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Thickener
- 23. Citric Acid pH adjuster
DIRECTIONS: Apply to face and neck evenly, as needed or as directed by your physician. Works as an excellent makeup base.
Uses: Moisturizes and helps to relieve irritated and sensitive facial skin. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Water resistant.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, seek medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other information: High sun protection product.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.