Alcohol gel based sunscreen for oily skin.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free
- Protects against acute burning and long-term skin damage
- Irritant-free formula can be used by all skin types
- Convenient, easily absorbed, non-greasy formula
- Oxybenzone and Avobenzone guard against long wave ultraviolet rays
- Liquid base is ideal for users with oily skin
- PABA free
Formulated with minimal ingredients to help avoid skin reactions for sensitive skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I need full-spectrum sun protection. Which of your sunscreens provide both UVA and UVB coverage?
A: All our sunscreens provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. In addition, every sunscreen we carry is PABA-free and unscented.
Q: I have oily skin, will this product work for me?
A: Solbar thirty is a gel and alcohol-based sunscreen that works perfectly for oily skin, while providing broad spectrum sun protection.
Q: Does this dry your skin out? I always thought alcohol dried skin out.
A: Solbar Thirty contains ingredients that help protect the skin from feeling dry.
Q: Is this PABA free?
A: All our products are PABA-free!
Q: Can men with thinning hair use this on their heads and is it greasy?
A: Solbar Thirty is alcohol-based and non-greasy. This product is also fast absorbing and will not leave behind any residue if used on your face, head or in other areas that may contain hair.
Q: How water resistant is this sunscreen?
A: Solbar Thirty is Water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Q: How often should I reapply this product?
A: We recommend reapplying our sunscreens every 2 hours or as needed depending on your level of activity.
Q: Do I have to wait awhile after application, or can I just go outside immediately after?
A: Please be sure to wait 15-20 minutes after application before sun exposure to ensure maximum protection.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.5%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 1.5%, INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: SD Alcohol, Isobutyl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Klucel Hydroxypropylcellulose, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer
- 1. Homosolate UVB protectant
- 2. Octinoxate (Ethyl Methoxycinnamate) UVB protectant
- 3. Oxybenzone UVA and UVB protectant
- 4. Avobenzone UVA protectant
- 5. Octocrylene UVB protectant
- 6. SD Alcohol
- 7. Isobutyl Stearate Skin Conditioner
- 8. Cyclomethicone Skin Conditioner
- 9. PVP/ Eicosene Copolymer Skin Protectant
- 10. Dimethicone Skin protectant
- 11. Klucel Hydroxypropylcellulose Thickener
- 12. Acrylates/ Octylacrylamide Copolymer Moisture resistant agent
DIRECTIONS: Apply Solbar 30 to all sun exposed areas dry skin liberally and evenly 15-20 minutes before sun exposure. Let dry. Children under 6 months of age: ask a physician.
Uses: Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, seek medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Other information: High sun protection product.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.