Contains cleansing agents gentle enough for users with hypersensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- Cleanses and conditions without harsh detergents
- Gently yet effectively cleanses for softer hair
- Helps maintain skin's natural pH balance to avoid irritation
- Designed for everyday use
Formulated with only 7 ingredients to help avoid skin reactions for sensitive skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’m extremely sensitive to chemicals, especially fragrances. What shampoo would you recommend?
A: DHS Clear Shampoo has been specifically formulated with sensitive users in mind. Not only is it completely fragrance free, but also color free.
Q: Can DHS Clear Shampoo be used on color-treated, permed, or straightened hair?
A: Yes, but DHS Clear Shampoo is not guaranteed to be color safe. Please try our DHS Color Safe Shampoo and DHS Color Safe Rinse that work very well together. DHS Color Safe Shampoo & Rinse were developed to hold the color while providing excellent hair conditioning with enhanced hair thickening and ease of combing, while reducing drying time. Best used together for optimum benefits.
Q: Is this shampoo good for dry damaged hair?
A: Yes, DHS Clear Shampoo contains conditioning agents to help soften dry, damaged hair.
Q: Can DHS Clear Shampoo be used on days that I don't use DHS Zinc Shampoo?
A: Yes, DHS Clear Shampoo is formulated for daily hair and scalp cleansing. If you plan on alternating products, please be sure to contact your doctor or dermatologist for more information.
Purified Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-22
2. Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cleanser
3. Cocamidopropyl Betaine Cleanser
4. PEG-8 Distearate Conditioner
5. Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine Thickener
6. Benzyl Alcohol Preservative
7. Polyquaternium-22 Conditioner
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.