Provides essential moisture without weighing hair down.
- Detangling rinse designed for daily use with all DHS shampoos
- Adds luster, shine and body to all hair types
- Formulated with Panthenol
- Helps control static electricity and fly-away hair
- PABA free
Formulated with minimal ingredients to help avoid skin reactions for sensitive skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is DHS Conditioning Rinse fragrance-free?
A: DHS Conditioning Rinse does not contain any added fragrance.
Q: Does the DHS Conditioning Rinse have to be rinsed our or left in?
A: Apply a generous amount of DHS Conditioning Rinse and work evenly through the hair to the ends for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water for 30 seconds.
Q: Can this be used on color-treated hair?
A: While DHS Conditioning Rinse is safe for color-treated hair, we suggest using DHS Color Safe Rinse which is formulated with silicones that protect and extend the longevity of color treated hair.
Purified Water, DL-Panthenol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dimethicone Copolyol, FD&C Yellow # 6
- 1. Water
- 2. DL Panthenol Provitamin B5
- 3. Glyceryl Monostearate Emulsifier
- 4. Dicetyldimonium Chloride Conditioner
- 5. Cetearyl Alcohol Emulsifier
- 6. Ceteareth-20 Emulsifier
- 7. Sodium Benzoate Preservative
- 8. Potassium Sorbate Preservative
- 9. Didecyldimonium Chloride Emulsifier
- 10. Citric Acid pH adjuster
- 11. Dimethicone Copolyol Cleanser
- 12. FD & C Yellow #6
DIRECTIONS: Shampoo and rinse well (we suggest DHS Shampoo). Then apply a generous amount of DHS Conditioning Rinse and work evenly through the hair to the ends for 60 seconds. Rinse with warm water for 30 seconds.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.