Maximum strength treatment of Psoriasis, dandruff and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free formula
- With 3% Salicylic Acid to break down flaky build up
- Relieves the discomfort of severe itching and inflammation
- Clinically proven formula prevents the recurrence of flaking and scalp build up
- PABA free
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the DHS Rinse be used with the DHS SAL Shampoo?
A: Yes. In fact, the DHS Rinse is ideal for use with all six of our shampoos. Designed with the most sensitive users in mind, the DHS Rinse is unscented and hypoallergenic.
Q: Is this shampoo safe for color treated hair?
A: DHS medicated shampoos are not guaranteed to be color safe. Please try our DHS Color Safe Shampoo and DHS Color Safe Rinse that work very well together. DHS Color Safe Shampoo & Rinse were developed to hold the color while providing excellent hair conditioning with enhanced hair thickening and ease of combing, while reducing drying time. Best used together for optimum benefits.
Q: What is the percentage of Salicylic Acid in this shampoo?
A: DHS SAL Shampoo contains 3% Salicylic Acid.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid USP 3%, INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, PEG-8 Distearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide
DIRECTIONS: Wet hair; apply a liberal amount of DHS Sal Shampoo and massage into lather. Allow lather to remain on scalp for several minutes. Rinse hair well and repeat application. For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
Use: Helps prevent recurrence of scalp itching and flaking associated with Seborrheic Dermatitis and Dandruff.
Ask a doctor before use is you have: Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis that covers a large area of the body, or sensitivity to Salicylic Acid.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at room temperature.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, seek medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.